About Me

My photo
Hello Digital Students. My name is Mr. Barker and I'm going to be your Sixth Grade teacher for the coming year. I'm also a teacher here in the digital world, and will be posting things for you to check out over the course of the term. If you need to reach me you can always email me at email@email.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Greetings Parents

Hello Parents and welcome to Mr. Barker's digital class.

This page will have interesting things for your children to explore and experience. Generally, the things that will be posted here will be related to work we're doing in the classroom. As always, I encourage you to sit with your child as they use the computer.


Here are some links that may be useful for parents. The first is a link to the Toronto District School Board website, while the second is a link to the Ontario Curriculum documents.

TDSB

Ontario Curriculum Documents


I am looking forward to an exciting year full of fun and learning and I hope your children are too. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Sincerely,

Mr. Barker