About Me

My photo
Hello Digital Students. My name is Mr. Barker and I'm going to be your Sixth Grade teacher for the coming year. I'm also a teacher here in the digital world, and will be posting things for you to check out over the course of the term. If you need to reach me you can always email me at email@email.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Math - Measuring Angles


Look out Grade 6s, it's time for another Math Attack!


Today in class we were working on measurement and examining angles. You all did a very good job, but I can see that there are a few things that we might need to practice a little bit. Everyone was given a protractor to take home and this is where that will come in handy. This website will be very helpful for Monday's lesson, so please take a few minutes to check it out and try to solve some of the problems. You may need to put your protractor right up on computer screen so make sure you push gently.


I'll be available via email, so if you have any questions please use the link on the Digital Classroom blog. As always, please feel free to make constructive comments to this or any of the other postings. If you've found a good link or if you've made a connection to something else on the Internet please share it with the rest of the class.


- Mr. Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment