About Me

My photo
Hello Digital Students. My name is Mr. Barker and I'm going to be your Sixth Grade teacher for the coming year. I'm also a teacher here in the digital world, and will be posting things for you to check out over the course of the term. If you need to reach me you can always email me at email@email.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Science - Space!

Hello again Digital Students!
Some good news for you all today: Our class is going on a field trip. At the end of the week, we will all be going to the Ontario Science Centre. Since this is the International Year of Astronomy, it only seems fitting that we will be visiting the space and exploration. Don't worry, we'll be able to enjoy all of the other exhibits as well.

To get you ready for our trip, please check out the following websites. The first is a link to a clip from YouTube that shows some of the opening ceremonies at the Science Centre's International Year of Astronomy celebrations. The second is a link to another YouTube clip showing what the inside of the International Space Station looks like.

Interesting stuff.

- Mr. Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment