About Me

My photo
Hello Digital Students. My name is Mr. Barker and I'm going to be your Sixth Grade teacher for the coming year. I'm also a teacher here in the digital world, and will be posting things for you to check out over the course of the term. If you need to reach me you can always email me at email@email.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome to Mr. Barker's Digital Classroom

WELCOME GRADE 6s!

Welcome to Mr. Barker's Digital Classroom

Welcome students to Mr. Barker's Digital Classroom. This is a space that will be a great resource for you during the year so be sure to keep up to date on the postings. Here, you'll find links to interesting websites and great places to do more investigating online.

I'm looking forward to a great year, with lots of fun and lots of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment